Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thing #20 If I Only Had the Nerve..

I have always thought of YouTube as Facebook or MySpace on steroids. There are some useful and entertaining vids. I also found some done by nieces and nephews that I KNOW their parents don't know about. There have been some lively discussions about what I've learned in 23 Things when the family has gotten together. I can't wait to casually mention YouTube, my inlaws' lake house and tattoos the next time the family gets together.

In Teacher Tube I found some math jingles created by a high school teacher. She had a whole DVD of these. She and her classes perform the songs. The one included here shows her wearing a 'pi hat' and costume while performing. Who knows - since I have gotten so far out of my box with the 23 things, I might even be brave enough to do this. Or at least, let the students make some videos and post them on my web page for review.

http://www.teachertube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1692049fca7e1bb5c4ac

2 comments:

VWB said...

did you try to embed the video...it is so much more effective and really pretty simple...get the "code" (for Blogger)from the site and go to your post box...switch from compose to html and paste the code!

bookeatersclub said...

Great video, please try using vwb's instructions, and post another comment if you are still not successful...