Friday, June 6, 2008

Thing #7 - Google is an action verb

I have created a Google calendar, added iGoogle to my favorites, and found several buildings to use from Google Earth in various geometric shapes to use for a lesson on polygons I am going Tuesday in summer school. I also found my house - decorated for Christmas - on the street view for Google maps, and saw my car in the parking lot at school. I saw the building in east Manhattan where my son is living while working as a traveling nurse at Sloan-Kettering. With the cost of flying, this may be as close as I can get to a visit this summer.

2 comments:

VWB said...

Action for sure! Gladd you found some good help! And I do hope you get to make that trip.

bookeatersclub said...

Google used to be a "bad word." Now it does so much creative and efficient search for us - its definately an "action verb!"